These Terms and Conditions (referred to as terms) describe how IFOAM – Organics International e.V. operates its website “www.igrowyourfood.bio”. These terms are designed to help our visitors, partners, subscribers, supporters, volunteers to understand the purpose of the website and related campaign practices. You may come across references or affiliates links to other websites and/or websites, however these Terms and Conditions are only applicable to this website.
We recommend that you read, save or download these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and using the #IGrowYourFood website or Privacy Policies of any third-party websites, websites or services that you visit.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact email@example.com
Permission to use the #IGrowYourFood Toolkit and all the associated communications materials is granted to all individuals, companies and organisations conducting communication campaigns promoting more organic, seasonal, local, fair trade and plant based food, in line with the aim of the #IGrowYourFood campaign and Principles of Organic Agriculture.
You are welcome to:
- Download and share the ready made #IGrowYourFood communication materials (images, pdfs, messages, videos etc.), together with the hashtag #IGrowYourFood.
- Translate #IGrowYourFood messages for the purpose of reaching local audiences.
- Download and modify #IGrowYourFood templates with new images and messages in line with the original #IGrowYourFood message.
Please do not:
- Manipulate #IGrowYourFood communication materials in a way that no longer adheres to the #IGrowYourFood campaign message, narrative and goal of highlighting the benefits of organic, local, seasonal and fair food on people and the planet.
- Sell or use the #IGrowYourFood communication materials for any commercial purpose.
- Remove the #IGrowYourFood logo or any partner or sponsor logos and any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Use any of the communications material in any way that is unlawful, or in breach of any person’s legal right under any applicable law, or hurt any religious or community sentiments.
If you’re unsure if your intended use of the #IGrowYourFood campaign materials fits the usage requirements above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your access and use of #IGrowYourFood is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access our website and download campaign materials.
- By accessing our website, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access or use the website.
- #IGrowYourFood may change these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time and take note of any changes. Your continued use of the website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third-party.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Use of the website and its content does not transfer or otherwise grant to any user any right or interest in #IGrowYourFood Intellectual Property Rights or any Intellectual Property Rights owned by third-party.
- Pages from the website may be printed or copied for personal and/or commercial use. You must follow the #IGrowYourFood campaign framework to modify the content or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
- Besides the #IGrowYourFood campaign toolkit, some images, texts or videos have been published on the website with the permission of the relevant third-party copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these photos or videos).
Links to Third-Parties
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites, websites or services that are not owned or controlled by IFOAM – Organics International.
- IFOAM – Organics International has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites, website or services. You further acknowledge and agree that IFOAM – Organics International shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites, websites or services.
- In no event shall #IGrowYourFood, IFOAM – Organics International or its third-party service providers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials.
These terms also apply to the following third-party platforms which we use:
- Google AdSense, Google Analytics with Anonymized IP, Piwik, and Twitter Ads Conversion for developing user data for advertising communication purposes by tracking interaction with our content and ads.
- MailChimp for maintaining regular contact with our subscribers.
- Hetzner Online GmbH for hosting backend infrastructure.
- AddThis, Buffer, Facebook Like, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest “Pin It”, YouTube, Hootsuite and Twitter Tweet for buttons and social widgets to curate, display and distribute rich media content.
- SurveyMonkey for organisational surveys/questionnaires to increase brand identity, value and equity.
- AdWords Remarketing, Facebook Custom Audience, Facebook Remarketing, Remarketing through Google Analytics, Twitter Remarketing and Instagram Ads for remarketing and behavioural retargeting.
- Hotjar to improve our website user experience and performance/conversion rates.
- Download Monitor to upload and manage downloadable files, inserting downloads links into posts and logging downloads.
Download and Content Publication
- IFOAM – Organics International takes no responsibility for the content owned and operated by third-party websites and has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other website does not mean that the website approves of or endorses any other third-party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any website owned or operated by third-parties.
- To download content from our website (as an individual or as an organization) or use our website to contact other visitors, you must comply with these Terms and Conditions and, in particular, the content standards below:
- You ensure that any such contribution complies with these Terms and Conditions, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty (meaning that you must reimburse us for any costs we incur as a result of your breaching those standards).
- Any communication or material that you transmit, or submit via downloading toolkit form including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third-party, for the content or accuracy of any materials modified by you or any other user of our website.
Permission is granted to download the copy of the materials on the #IGrowYourFood website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, under this license you may not:
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Remove IFOAM – Organics International watermark, any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the new data protection regulations (GDPR) which come into effect on 25 May 2018. Any claim relating to #IGrowYourFood shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- By continuing to access and use our website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop accessing, using or downloading any marketing and communications material from #IGrowYourFood website. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our contact information can also be found:
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you may contact us at email@example.com
Last Updated: August 15, 2019